2012 m. rugpjūčio 17 d., penktadienis

Femme Fatale







What is a Femme Fatale? 

In movies we are accustomed  to view a woman with delicious coats, fabulous dresses, a long cigarette and high heels. 

It doesn't matter she is blonde, redhead or brunette if you meet her you will understand who is she.

Interpretation of her style changes with the decades.

For me a Femme Fatale is a mysterious, powerful, sexy, dangerous and seductive woman.

I’m not femme fatale and I don’t want to be like her, because these type of women are often lonely and unhappy.

But it was very interesting to play a role of her even for one day. Today you will see my interpretation of these days femme fatale look.





14 komentarų:

  1. Graziai atrodai ;) Sortai kartais ne H&M? as ju jau neberanduuuu!!!

    carpediem-stella.blogspot.com/

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  2. i've got the same shorts! you combinate it nice:)would you like to follow each other? Let me know on our blog! I follow you for sure;)

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
    Atsakymai
    1. thank you! :) these shorts are my favorite:) I follow you already :)

      Panaikinti
  3. That's great! Of course I'm going to follow my fellow vegetarian.
    Your outfit looks so pretty, I love your shorts. I tried so many crochet shorts on but they always look like underwear on me.

    Have a nice weekend.
    Hugs and kisses,,

    www.lavieandmode.blogspot.com

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
    Atsakymai
    1. good to hear, dear!;) thank you!:) Don't worry you look great wearing skirts:)

      Panaikinti
  4. Great outfit, I lve your shorts x

    http://Heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  5. grazuoel tu grazuole:* visokios roles tau tinka: tiek femme fatale,tiek romantiska svajokle:) :**

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
    Atsakymai
    1. Milda, tu kaip visuomet priverti mane nusišypsoti!;)) Ačiū;**

      Panaikinti
  6. you look amazing. perfect outfit :)

    You have such a lovely blog! What do you think of following each other?

    WhiteCloset Fashion Blog
    Twitter
    Facebook

    AtsakytiPanaikinti